Friday, June 18, 2010

Free Bowling!

My sister told me about this awesome deal at one of the local bowling alleys here in town.  It's a nationwide bowling campaign to introduce kids to bowling.  Basically you go to the website http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/ and click on your state and city.  Enroll your child online and print out the coupons.  Your child can go bowing 2 times per DAY....everyday of the week for FREE.  I like the sound of that. The only thing you have to pay for is the shoe rentals. Once you enroll they offer you a $24.99 family plan where 4 adults can bowl with the child for "free".  Rachel & I both enrolled in the family plan and have already got our money's worth.  We go at least once a week for our free bowling.  It's a great activity to do when it is steaming hot outside.  I am looking forward to the day when Kevin can come with us. He is not a fan of bowling....because I always beat him but I know he wants to go to bowl with Z.  We're are going to make it a big family night because Rachel has included my parents on her pass and I have included my in-laws on our family pass. 

Somehow I made it to the bowling alley with only one of Zachary's socks but I had two pairs of my socks in my purse. So Zachary wore a pair of mine. He didn't mind the pink at all. My sister thought it was hilarious and took this pic of him. 
Before I have a ton of questions....yes this is my sister. Yes, she did just have a C-section & her gallbladder removed.  And yes she did get permisson from her OBGYN & surgeon to bowl. 
Elliott getting the proper fingers in his ball. You should see him run down the lane and throw the ball like an adult. 
Zachary being a cheese ball waiting for his turn.
Of course, the best baby in the world. He just goes with the flow. He is always sleeping and never makes a sound. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

I heard about this deal, and have been meaning to take Ana to go. She has never gone bowling before, so it would be intersting to see, that's for sure.