Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Way Behind Easter 2009

As you can see I am almost 3 weeks behind on blogging our Easter Festivities. I am hoping to catch up on my photos so that I can get back on track. This year was a little different Easter that usual. First Rachel, Matthew, and Elliott were off on a vacation in Hawaii. Second, Kevin's brother, Jeff was in town for business. Even though we were not with my sister and family. We got to spend it with Kevin's brother. It was a treat to see Jeff. We celebrated Easter at my parents house after church with the Lemon's family, Kevins family, and a friend from my mom's school, DeCarla and her children Cosby & Cali. We missed her husband Jamar but we loved on his kids for him. Seriously Cosby and Cali are two of the cutest and best behaved children I have ever met. Zachary always enjoys spending time with Cos and we will miss them when they move in the next couple months.

Zachary picked out some pre-made cookies at Wal-mart. He could not wait to make them!


Dying Easter Eggs the night before

This photo shows PURE JOY! when Zachary found a Bob the Builder that was left by the Easter Bunny



Zachary finding eggs and a Bob the Builder from the Easter BunnyKevin's parents, brother, and us on Easter Sunday at our church
Cosby and Zachary playing Grammy's piano
Zachary and one of his best buddies, Cosby
Cosby, Zachary, and Cali posing on Grammy & Poppy's couch

No comments: