Monday, April 6, 2009

Nellie Belle

A few weeks ago I mentioned my parents cat, Korona, died. It just so happens that my "Ruey" (aka grandmother) had a cat that had kittens. My mom selected one that resembled my favorite cat of all time, Lovable. Zachary talks about Grammy & Poppy's kitten all the time. Grams named the kitten, Nellie Belle. Here are some photos of Zachary & Elliott's kitten. Zachary LOVES her.


Meet Nellie


Zachary being gentle with Nellie Belle


Elliott and Pops with new kitten

2 comments:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

We love Nellie Belle! She is a great cat. Elliott says "Nellie is our best friend." Our meaning: Elliott & Zachary.

Cindy said...

Oh man, if I knew your parents needed a new cat - I could have sent them one of ours!! darn! :)

Good seeing you today. How crazy is it that we are neighbors yet to see you, I have to run into you at the Mall??? If you ever need a walking buddy - call me. I need to get out and get some exercise!!