Friday, April 24, 2009

Rosalyn & Gary's Wedding


On Saturday, Kevin and I drove to a small, German town in Missouri to celebrate the marriage of Rosalyn & Gary. Rozzie was my roommate while I attended dental hygiene school. We did everything together in those two years that we lived together. We lived together, car-pooled to school together, sat next to each other in class, were in the same clinic pod together, worked side by side in the dental clinic...etc. You get my point. We were always together. I have always thanked God for my friendship with Roz. Roz always wanted to meet the man of her dreams. We would discuss what she wanted in a partner, what attributes she wanted a spouse to have, and all the characteristics she was looking for. I always knew that God had someone perfect for Rosalyn but I did not know when or where she was going to meet him. Well God answered Rozzies prayers 10 fold. Gary is everything Rosalyn always talked about, wanted, and prayed for. I was honored to be their guest book attendent at their wedding. Rosalyn was stunning in her beautiful wedding gown and she was glowing from the happiness she finally has. Congratulations Rozzie and Gary. Kevin and I are very happy for both of you. We love you!




No comments: