Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet my new sister...Claire!

While we were on vacation my parents rescued a 4 year old English Bulldog, Claire Bear.  Immediately upon meeting her all THREE of us fell in love.  I capitalized THREE because its a huge deal for Kevin to fall in love with an animal.  Kevin has always grown up with pets, however in his adult life he just isn't a huge fan of house pets.  I honestly believe he is like this because when he was in high school he accidentally ran over his favorite dog in the world, his pet beagle "Snoopy". He says that day was one of the worst ones in his life so I think he is afraid to become attached to another animal.  Anyways, my parents new dog, Claire has won over Kevin.  Zachary thought it would be a great idea to take Claire to Pet*Smart. 

Here is Claire waiting to be taken out of my mom's van






1 comment:

Jennifer Horgan said...

Oh my goodness!! I love Claire! She looks so sweet and gentle. I can't wait to meet her!