Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coming home and Professional Pics

So this is our last post on our vacation...I promise. I just wanted to make sure we get some of our pictures in our blog book. We really had a fantastic time and had a hard time coming back from the land of make believe into the world of reality. No more round the clock meals, no more warm weather, no more vacation time, and no more kids club. With that said, there is NO place like home.  We were thrilled to return to our bed, our bathrooms that are larger than a mouse hole, and our family. 

They took this pic as we were stepping on board.  As you can see I am in a turtleneck and long sleeves.  Good bye Midwest cold weather....hello summer weather!
 Our first encounter with Mickey & Minnie!
 Goofey is our favorite...Z would not get in picture. 
 I had to get a pic with at least one of the princesses.  Z & Kevin would just walk on by like they didn't even see them.  I guess that's what happens when you are the only girl in the family!
 This one of Kev cracks me up....he had no idea what to do with the characters. HA!
 The entire flight home.....still wearing his ears. 
 And of course I am still wearing mine too.
 Kevin said no way!
 My mom, Rachel, Elliott, & Jerrytt greeted us at the airport. Kevin was a good sport and put the ears on for one last photo. 

No comments: