Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grams & Pops Christmas Choir Night

Another one of our Christmas traditions is to go to Grams & Pops church for their Christmas Cantata.  It is always a beautiful night and the music really makes us realize the true meaning of the season.  This year Pops was in a trio.  Z loved seeing him with a microphone. Whenever Z hears an "old" classic Christmas artist on the radio like Bing Crosby or Burl Ives he thinks it's Pops.  He even thinks that Pops sings Feliz Navidad....which cracks me up. 

Of course I had my camera so I had to take pics.  Unfortunately our seats were not the best. We could not see Grams at all.  I have no idea why they had a 5 foot tall lady on the 2nd row behind 5 foot 5 ladies.  Beats me...but we could hear her singing. It was beautiful.
Z enjoyed holding his cousin, Jerrytt for the first part of the performance.
Sweet Jerrytt just rocked out to the music and smiled the whole time. 
Brothers.....There's not a doubt in my mind that they love eachother!

After the performance was over Z took a picture of me with Elliott & Jerrytt. 
The night was beautiful. After the concert we went for Starbucks and then a tour of Christmas Lights.  Z fell asleep during the drive but Kevin and I just kept driving and enjoying the magic of the season.

No comments: