Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Z's preschool birthday

Zachary's 3rd Birthday happened to fall on his preschool day so we took iced sugar cookies for his classmates. The cakelady that makes our cakes makes the best cookies. She made planes, trains, cars, and dump trucks for his class. When I dropped him off his teachers and classmates were already wishing him a Happy Birthday. I can't tell you how impressed and blessed we are of Zachary's preschool and teachers. It is such a happy, loving environment where learning takes place and fun is had by all. I asked Zachary's teachers if I could leave my camera for them to take some pictures of snack time. When I picked him up at school my camera was full of these wonderful pictures. Ms. Sara and Ms. Shaunna made him a birthday crown and gave him the sweetest birthday card. I am so glad I have these pictures.



The two little girls next to Zachary go to church with us. Brinley and Kamryn are his best buddies at preschool.

No comments: