Friday, September 11, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Last night I had the chance to join 9 of my wonderful girlfriends from our Sunday School Class for dinner at Zio's. Of course we could not have had a girls night out if it was not for our wonderful husbands, parents, in-laws, and/or babysitters...Thank you Kevin for watching Z while I had the night off! With that said we had a fun, relaxing evening bonding together.

When I came home from dinner I had to thank God for bringing each of these wonderful friends into my life. Each one of these ladies has at least one gift that I truly admire. Let's see...there is the gift of compassion, the gift of being a Godly mother, the gift of being a good teacher, the gift of being a good friend at all times, the gift of encouraging others, the gift of being the go-to-girl in a time of need, the gift of being funny, the gift of being a good baker and cook, the gift of being a good hostess, the gift of being a wonderful wife, and the gift of making everyone feel welcome. I could keep going with my list. These girlfriends of mine are FANTASTIC! I am so blessed!

Our table

Here we are after dinner....of course I had to ask our server to take a group picture.

Back Row: Annie, Betsy, Jill, Heather, Chrissy, and Danielle

Front Row: Allison, Julie, Hilary, Sharon

To our classmates that could not make it...we missed you. Don't worry, we will do it again SOON!

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I LOVE girls' nights! Looks like such a fun time. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, it is nice to "meet" you!
Carrie