Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Years Resolution: Coffee with Kim


It's kind-of a joke but when everyone was making their New Years Resolutions back in January, my girlfriend Kim and I decided our resolution was going to be getting together for lunch. Sounds silly but last fall we talked about getting together for lunch but our busy schedules did not permit a lunch date. With that said, Today I can cross my New Years Resolution off my list. Kim and I met for coffee at Hebrews. It was a quick coffee date but so wonderful. Kim and I have SO much in common...we both have boys, we both share an Aunt Sharon, Uncle Charlie, and cousins Matt and John, we also have husbands in the dental profession, and we enjoy taking photos (she's much better than me), we both love to blog, and the list goes on and on. I love that we can get together and pick up right where we left off. Kim is such an inspirational and compassionate person. I love that she has boys that are older because she can give me a heads up about what is to come. I know that I can always call her for "boy" advice and she will help. Thanks Kim...it was a great morning!

1 comment:

Casey and Kim said...

I'm emotional wreck right now, as you know... so you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you my friend. It was so good to get you for an hour! Anytime!