Monday, December 29, 2008

Pray for Mel!



Well today is Mel's big day. Today is the day that Melody has her breasts reconstruction surgery. Today marks the end of long journey. June 12th 2008 was a nightmare day for Mel...the day she found out she had breast cancer. The past six and a half months have been full of doctors visits, surgeries, chemotherapy, a lot of tears, stress, hair loss, pain, and fear. Today, December 29th marks the end of all of it.





We all know that God healed Mel of the cancer. He took away the cancer cells, He provided her with the best of the best physicians and nurses, He eased her mind that she beat this awful disease, He provided a wonderful husband, parents, in-laws, and numerous friends that have helped Mel fight and win this battle. GOD IS SO GOOD! I thank God daily for healing and taking care of my best friend. Today is just a bump in the road compared to what Mel has already been though. However I believe that with your prayers she can have a speedy recovery and be back to "normal" very soon. Please say a prayer for Mel's surgery today and all of the other men, women, and children that are fighting cancer. I can't wait to have my best friend back!

Mel, we love you, we are praying for you, and we are SO proud of you.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Thank Hil! You have been such an amazing friend to me through all of this. I could NEVER thank you enough for all you did and continue to do for me! Love you!

Mel