Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!



Today I wanted to wish my sweet husband a very Happy 31st Birthday! Kevin you make each day better and I am so proud of everything you have accomplished. You always work super hard to make Zachary and I feel like we are the most important people in your life. Thank you for being so kind, loving, and tenderhearted. You always know the right words to say to make me feel like the queen of the house. I love you and am so blessed to have you as my husband. I thank God for your love and friendship each and every day!

Zachary wants a turn..."Daddy I wuv you and I want to sing Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Party Cake time? Candles?"

We love you Kevin and hope you have a wonderful day filled with all of your favorite things.

No comments: