Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions below
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag. Have FUN!!

1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither...it's too many calories for the Weight Watcher so I prefer regular coffee with sugarfree Hazelnut creamer and 2 splendas.

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? This is funny.....we have white lights on the tree. I love the traditional classic look. However when I was a kid I LOVED multi-colored lights. Now that I have a two year old he prefers the colored ones. So we might have to make a change next year.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? ABSOLUTELY! My mother-in-law gave some faux mistletoe for our first Christmas. I hang it every year. I love any excuse to kiss my boys (aka Kevin & Zachary).

5. When do you put your decorations up? The week of Thanksgiving...usually the Monday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Peel & Eat Shrimp on Christmas Eve

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: I loved getting my cabbage patch doll from Santa.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What there is no Santa? I guess Alysia Butrick just told me.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes we always open up pajamas from my mom on Christmas eve.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? We have 3 trees. Our family tree is in the living room. It has white lights and all kinds of keepsake ornaments. We have a mini snowman tree with white lights. I love it because my best friends, Megs & Julie gave it to me for my birthday one year. Then Zachary has a 4 ft tree in his room decorated with farm animals and white lights.


11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Dread it...I don't like to be cold
.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes but I chose not too. I have too much invested in my hands to have a broken arm.


13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes, it was a personalized stamp that my mom special ordered. It was a custom stamp with my name on it.


14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? My faith and family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? COOKIES....any kind.


16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I have a lot of them....Christmas Eve with the Lemons, driving around looking at Christmas lights, Rudolph gifts, and time with my family.


17. What tops your tree? A star.


18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving of course....I love shopping for the perfect present.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night, if I had to pick just one.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM!

21. What do you want for Christmas? It is a gift that can not be purchased...I want my friends and family to have Jesus' salvation.

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? Yes, we attend several. I love them!

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? Dress up on Christmas eve. PJs Christmas morning and casual clothes in the afternoon.

24. Do you own a santa hat? No...I look silly in hats.

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My family.

I tag...Mel, Kelly M., Kim, Cindy, & Julie Anne

No comments: