Sunday, December 7, 2008

A present to myself

Last week Kevin and I, along with my sister & brother-in-law went to a Christmas concert. This was not just any Christmas Concert. It was Casting Crowns, Natalie Grant, Avalon, Denver & the Mile High Orchestra, Michael English, and PurNRG. WOAH what a concert! We had the best evening enjoying a little gift from God. Let me tell you Natalie Grant can sing, Avalon sounded just like their cd, and Casting Crowns has a true gift. Before this concert I liked a couple Casting Crown songs such as East to West, and Praise You In This Storm.

After the concert I LOVE ALL of their songs. Do yourself a favor and buy yourself their Christmas CD, Peace on Earth. The day after I hit a discount store here in town and got it for $9.99. It was a little present to myself. I could not wait for Christmas day to open it. If you dislike Christmas music or feel a little bah humbug put this CD in your car and within minutes you will realize the real reason we celebrate the season. Your mood will instantly change. Now when I get frustrated at the holiday traffic I have a smile on my face because I get to listen to my c.d. a little longer. Here are some photos from our evening.


A little foggy but here is everyone that was in concert that night. Rachel & Matthew
Kevin & Hilary

Natalie Grant singing BELIEVE...amazing!


P.S. I know I sound like I work for Casting Crowns but I promise I don't. I just really enjoy good inspirational music.

No comments: