Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

I pray that this year brings happiness, health, and love in 2009 to each one of my blog readers. 2008 was a rough one for our family but it was filled with many blessings too. I pray that 2009 is much better for my entire family and friends.
Zachary, Kevin, and I have been enjoying a relaxing couple of days with our family and friends. Zachary and I love having Kevin at home with us. We have been able to get a lot of things done. We put away our Christmas decorations last week and brought out our "January" decorations which Zachary loves. He really is into "Frosty the snowman" even more than he was into Santa so he loves the way the house looks. Enjoy our decorations for the new year!


Our Frosty the Snowman Mantle


Here it is with the lights out....Z loves to have the white lights on at night.

Our entry way snowflakes...they are super sparkly but you can't tell that in the photo.

Our entry way table
Our hanging glitter snowflakes above the basement stairs

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Crazy that I live next door to you and the only way I see your decorations are on your blog! :)

Are you hoping that all the snow decorations will bring some ACTUAL snow? I want to have at least ONE good snow day then 70 degrees all Spring!! :)