Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things...

This is a funny that happened this morning. I was on the phone. Z was playing with his John Deere tractors. As soon as I hung up, Zachary says, "Mom I am scooping up your diapers". I had no idea what he was talking about until I looked in the scoop of the tractor. He had taken a maxi pad from my stash and was scooping it up. Hilarious! I thought it was hilarious that he thought they were my diapers. Hope this made you laugh too. Have a great day!



5 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is HILARIOUS! Way to go, Z. You just made my day. :)

Jennifer Horgan said...

So funny. I know what he'll be getting for his birthday this year!!! HAHA!!

Kelly said...

Brenna has a fascination with my tampons!! What is with our children?

haywardfam said...

Priceless! He'll hate those pictures someday! Too funny.

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

I am missing so much not living there but I am so glad to read about my boys on your blog. That is priceless.
Lucas pulled out one of Mom's tampons during church once and, not quietly, asked her what it was. I am sure you are not surprised by that though.