Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday My Man Elliott

Elliott's Birthday

It is hard to believe that my favorite nephew, Elliott is turning 3 years old today. When I think about my man, Elliott, my heart melts. I love this kid so much....just like he is my own. In fact sometimes I forget that he is not mine. Secretly I wish he was...don't tell his parents. He is so wonderful. He has the best personality. He is so smart, talented, and without a doubt a charmer. I can't imagine my life without this little man in it. Elliott I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend. We can't wait to spend it with you at ELMO Live. Always remember that your Aunt Howie loves you SO much. Uncle Kevin and Zachary love you too.

Here are some of my favorite photos of my man.


Taking a bath at Aunt Howie's house
Waiting for Zachary to arrive....Elliott is my 1st little man.


Getting ready for Elliott's 1st birthday

This is one of my favorites....Rachel and I put him in the special chair for baby's while the mom uses the potty. Isn't he funny!


Happy Birthday Elliott!

3 comments:

Julie Anne Pettyjohn said...

He's a cutie. And, yes, hard to believe he is three! Happy Birthday!

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Thank you Aunt Howie...I LOVE YOU! I had a great birthday.

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

Ok, I am so behind on everything lately.

I cried when I read this post. No, that is not a lie. I am sitting at work eating my lunch with tears going down my face.

I love this boy so much! I love your boy so much! I am so thankful to have such great older cousins that have such great husbands and in turn had such amazing children. I am so thankful that I get to be a part of their lives even 3-1/2 hours away. Thank you for being my family.

Because of my two little men it seriously is making me reconsider my stance on children....not totally but it is a reconsideration.