Friday, August 1, 2008

An encounter with a cute puppy

Last Saturday Zachary and I went over to my Aunt Mary's for lunch. It was such a treat to see Aunt Mary, Uncle Don, Aunt Sharon, Lisa, Darrin, Austin,Wade, Kathy, & Lauren. But the biggest treat was that my cousins brought over their new puppy, Chloe May. She is just a couple months old and weighs less than 5 lbs. Zachary loved her. At first he did not know what to do with her. Eventually he would pet her, love on her, and let her lick his fingers.

Lisa introducing Chloe May to Zachary

Zachary kissing Chloe May.

Zachary crawling under Aunt Sharon's chair to see Chloe
Hugging on the puppy.
Zachary driving Miss Chloe crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Z needs a puppy of his own!!!

Casey and Kim said...

that little boy is deprived. He has no dog of his own.. I have an adorable shitzu that would make a lovely pet if you are interested! He's free to a good home. I think that's you!