Friday, August 15, 2008

HOLA from Cancun!

HOLA! Kev and I made it to Cancun without any major issues. Thank you Jesus! We are enjoying our mini vacation. Happy 5 year anniversary to us! I am not able to download photos at this time because everything moves at a snails pace. But if I get a chance tonight I might attempt it. If not I will post them when we get home. I don't want to spend a lot of time on the computer when the beach, pool, and spa are calling my name. We wanted to send a shout out to our parents, siblings, nieces, nephew, and our little man...we love you and will see you soon. Another shout out to Mel who is at home recovering from her first chemo treatment...we are praying for you and hoping that you are doing well.

Lots of Love from Cancun, Hil & Kev

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so jealous!! Have a great time! (And your trashcan is safe and sound... no worries!)
Bring back some sun with you, will ya?!
See you soon!

Casey and Kim said...

Have fun fun fun! Can't wait to see some pics!