Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fresh Eats

This past week my in-laws have given us some fresh produce from their garden. Boy is it good! Here are a couple photos of Z's first time eating corn on the cob. It's not his first time at eating corn, but his first time of enjoying it on the cob. We have also enjoyed fresh zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Thanks Karen & Marv. We love it!

Z's first corn on the cob

Man this is good!


For dessert I made an easy dessert that my mom used to make me when I was a kid. It is called "PUDDING IN A CLOUD". When my sister and I were little we thought it was a very special day if we got "Pudding in a cloud". All it is is fat free cool whip covering the entire bottom of the bowl with a scoop of fat free chocolate pudding in the middle. Fancy I tell you. Anyways, here are the photos of Z enjoying his treat.

Yummy...Pudding on a cloud


Thanks Mom this was awesome!

1 comment:

Mary Stephenson said...

Yummy, we might have to try some pudding in a cloud! Could Z be any cuter?!? Love you guys!