Sunday, July 13, 2008

Peacock girls luncheon

Peacock Girls Luncheon
In the Photo (Left to Right): Lauren, Kathy, Donna, Lisa, Natalie, Rachel, Aunt Mary, and Me




Yesterday was a wonderful day. My sister and I got together with my Aunt Mary, my cousins Lisa, Donna, Kathy, Natalie, and Lauren. After my uncle Charlie passed away suddenly, we realized that we do not spend enough time together as a family. So we decided to get together for lunch, shopping, and girl time. We had a lot of fun. We went to Sandstone Gardens in Joplin and enjoyed a nice lunch in their bistro. Unfortunately, my mom was out of town at my aunts funeral in Pennsylvania, my Aunt Sharon was unable to come down, and my Aunt Lou was in St. Louis. We all decided that we would just have to do it again when everyone could be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that Natalie and I have eMINTS trainings together during the school year?