Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 4th Decorations!

I recently have receive a few e-mails from friends to see if I decorated my house for Independence Day. In previous blogs I have shared my holiday decorations and they wondered if I forgot to post my summer decorations. With everything that has happened this summer with my family, Mel, and stuff, I have been slow to post my decorations. There has been SO much more on my mind than silly decorations. This morning I actually had a free second to post my decorations. So here are my decorations. I hope everyone has a nice 4th of July. Enjoy your 3 day weekend and time with family, friends, and food. Love HIL

Front Door Wreath


Hanging Stars over my basement stairs


Table decorations and photos


Up close of decoration stand


Kitchen Table Candle Decorations

1 comment:

Mary Stephenson said...

How cute! I love them and I bet Z thinks they are super cool! It makes the holidays that much more fun! Love you Hil!