Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A good night!



I had to share this photo of Z. Tonight I dropped Z off at my Aunt Kelli & Uncle Kelley's house while I went up to the hospital to see Mel. My Uncle has a motorcycle. When we walked up to their house Z spotted it and began saying "By-ke By-ke". He was so excited to see a bike. When I returned from the hospital we put Z on the bike. He LOVED IT! Thanks Kelli & Kelley for watching him while I went to see Mel! I appreciate it. He is still making a motorcycle noise and is saying "By-ke".

As for the update on Mel tonight....SHE IS DOING FABULOUS! I mean FABULOUS! I was so impressed with her color, her alertness, her lack of bandages and medical stuff, and most of all her positive attitude. She was doing great. She was beaming ear to ear that the cancer was gone!!! Of course she does have pain but that is what her morphine pump is for. She thanks God over and over for such a great day. Thank you again for your prayers, support, and e-mails. This has been a great day. A day that the Lord made. I will rejoice and be glad.

No comments: