Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our 5 Year anniversary!


Today is our five year anniversary. If I knew how to use our fancy scanner I would post a picture of our wedding day 5 years ago. But I don't so I will post a recent picture of Kevin and I. It's hard to believe that five years has come and gone. We have done a lot of things these past five years and made a ton of good memories. This weekend we went to the lake with our good friends, John & Misty. That is another blog entry but I wanted to make a quick post to Kevin before we started our rental movie and popcorn. Kev, you are such an amazing husband, best friend, father and companion. You always know the right thing to say and the way to handle any situation. No matter what you always put your faith in God first. I love that about you. I am so glad I get to wake up beside you each day. I love you, HIL

3 comments:

Mary Stephenson said...

Yay!!!! Happy anniversary guys! I still think about the fun we had at your wedding ~ it was such a great day! If there are two people who are percect for each other, it is you. Congrats on five years! Love you both!

Casey and Kim said...

awwhhh.. too cute! I hope you are totally engrosed in a movie like 27 dresses or PS I love you! Because after 5 years he totally watches chick flicks with you right?!

Julie Anne Pettyjohn said...

Happy anniversary. Are you sure it is 5? I was there and I'm pretty sure it feels like 2 years ago. (Why does time go faster after the age of 45? It's flying by.)