Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little boy and his Choo-Choo

A couple nights ago I went into Z's room to pray over him and check on him before I went to bed. This is what I saw.

Z's room was pitch black but when the flash went off it looks like I took this in broad day light. Anyways, most kids sleep with a stuffed animal or blanket. Our son chooses to sleep with a plastic train that my parents gave him. He can't get in his crib without it. The funniest thing is that when he wakes up he plays with the train for about 15 minutes. I know immediately when he is awake because I hear the sound of a Choo-Choo coming from his room. The joys of having a little boy.

2 comments:

Mary Stephenson said...

That is precious!

Amanda said...

How funny and SO cute!!!
I love the post about his girlfriend Aunt Rachel, too. :)
Hope you guys are well!