Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Week



I LOVE Valentines day! I always have. As a child I can remember when Ruey & Freddy would send balloons, flowers, and/or a stuffed animal to my elementary school. It was a huge surprise but made me feel so good. In college I always spent Valentine's day with my sorority sisters. If we were not studying for organic chemistry or some biology class then we would go out to dinner and see a movie. Whether I was single or had a boyfriend, I always LOVED it! When Kevin and I were dating we would always cook together on Valentines day. Now that we have a little boy we make Valentine's day last a whole week. Zachary, Kevin, & I have got a lot planned for this week.....making a Valentine box for preschool, writing & coloring on the pre-made Toy Story Valentines, having preschool party, a Valentine breakfast, & Valentine dinner etc. To start the week off right, Zachary is wearing one of his favorite Valentine's shirts. I try to purchase "boyish" looking shirts for him. He loves this one. Can you only imagine what I would do if I had a girl? I think that is why God blessed us with Zachary. This way I don't go overboard. :)

Enjoy your Valentine week!

1 comment:

Jennifer Horgan said...

Hil that shirt is adorable! He is such a cutie and I can't wait to see him this summer!!!!