Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fun in the tub!







Zachary has turned into quite the shower guy. However once and a while he wants to play in the tub. On the nights that I am exhausted from the daily events we pop Z into the tub and let him play forever. Seriously he's in there so long he is a raisin. I saw have seen several blogging friends use these and I thought Z would love them. I was right. Z loves them. Kevin and I have decided to use them as a reward for being a good listener, good kid at preschool, etc. If he has not been good then he does not get them. Boy, does it make an impact. He is devastated if he does not "earn" the color drops. It bothers him so much that when he prays before bed he says, "God please help me be good tomorrow so that I can get a green bath." HA! To be honest, since we got these his daily listening skills and behavior has improved. He will be really good for 3-4 days and then forget. He will go a night without them and next day he is good. It works for us. Plus, it is fun to see what color combo he will select. You can find them at Wal....Mart or Tar...get.
All you do is drop a tablet or two (if you want orange, green or purple). It does not stain your tub, towels, or the kiddos skin. Of course Z's favorite color to choose is John Deere Green.

1 comment:

Lori said...

what a great idea! I'll have to try that sometime, I'm always looking for a good bribe! :)