Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday School Party!

On Saturday night, Kevin and I hosted our Sunday School class party. If you know me well, you know that I LOVE to have friends over, I love to plan and host parties, and I love food. This was perfect...friends, party, and friends. Here are our photos from the night. We ended up having 28 friends which included 10 kiddos. Zachary was in heaven with all the kids. We set up our backyard for swimming if the weather permitted. Thanks Chrissy for the extra pool!Unfortunately, it poured rain all day so I thought there was no chance of swimming. Little did I know that after dinner the sun would come out and provide perfect weather. The kids were thrilled and it did not matter if they had a suit or not. A fun time was had by all. After our friends left that evening, Zachary asked if they were coming back tomorrow. He loved it too.

Waiting for the party guest to arrive...everything is ready!


Appetizers are ready!

Chrissy, Kaylee, and Julie
Our wonderful Sunday School teacher, Jeremy
Our class

Check out all that yummy food!

The kiddos getting ready to eat
The tiny tots swimming
Our Administrative pastor about to get tossed in the pool by Chris
A group photo outside
Drew carrying around some extra weight.


Drew showing off his full diaper that weighs more than he does :)

No comments: