Saturday, July 25, 2009

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Yesterday Zachary and I met some friends from church and my mom at Barnes and Noble for story hour. This was not a regular story hour it was one of the story hours where the character from the book shows up. Zachary was uber excited to meet Clifford!


Welcome Clifford the Big Red Dog!

Caleb and Z listening to the story


Chrissy, Caleb, and Kaylee with Clifford...you can see Kaylees beautiful curls she got a little nervous too when up close with Clifford.


Zachary and me with Clifford...Z always acts super pumped about the characters (Peter Pan, Veggie Tales, Easter bunny, etc) until we get close...then he turns into a "shy" person.


We had a wonderful morning with Chrissy, Caleb, Kaylee, and my mom. Now I need to find the B&N story hour schedule for the rest of the summer to see whoelse we can meet.

No comments: