Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tragedy in the Peacock Family

It has been a rough 12 hours for the Peacock family. We received word that my dads brother, Uncle Charlie, passed away . My dad, Uncle Charlie, and my two cousins John & Matt were on their annual fishing trip in Canada. My uncle died in a fishing accident. My cousins and dad tried CPR to save him but he was already gone. Please pray. Pray for my cousins who lost their dad and for my dad. I cannot imagine what they are going through. They are in the process of loading up to drive home from Canada. I am just sick about the whole thing. Also pray for my Aunt Sharon who is in Sedalia with her sister Maxine. I appreciate prayers for everyone at this sad time. My dad is 1 of 6 siblings. This is the first one he lost and he witnessed the entire accident. I am worried about him and my cousins. Thanks.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I've added your family to my prayer list.

Mary Stephenson said...

I am so sorry Hil. We are praying for your dad and you. We love you. God Bless you all during such a difficult time.