Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there. This is one of my favorite days of the year. Ever since I realized how much my mom did for me and my family I tried to let her know how much she is loved on this day. Now that I am a mommy I realize it even more. My mom has ALWAYS put my sister and I first. She dropped whatever she wanted to do to help us. I am so thankful for my mom, my Ruey, my sister, and my mother in-law. Today we had a great get-together at our house.

Today Kevin and Zachary did all that they could to make me feel loved. We went to church, then headed home to have our Mom's over for lunch. It was fun to have everyone here (except my bro-in-law...he had to work). We ordered Luigi's pizza and had Village Inn Pies. No cooking here. After our celebration we took naps. It has been a great day.

Happy Mother's Day! Love HIL

My favorite moms... This was 3 years ago. I love this photo and had to share.
My mom, Ruey, Me (10months prego), Karen my mother in law, and Rachel


Today on Mother's Day

Zachary and Me (3rd Mother's Day)

2 comments:

Casey and Kim said...

E. is looking better! Mom thinks you are too cute. She said she wished she could have seen Z. after church. She's been reading your blog too and likes it. She can't figure out how to leave comments though. I guess I should teach her. Their generation didn't get the computer chip in the brain like we did! Happy Mother's day! You need to add another to your collection then you will get double the mother's day love!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOM'S DAY to all the Springfield MOMMIES!!!!