Friday, May 30, 2008

Please keep the prayers coming!

First of all, thank you for all your prayers, nice words, and comments. My dad and my cousins returned home yesterday. It was really hard to see them walk in the door without my Uncle. Please pray for my Aunt Sharon, John, Matt, my dad, and the rest of the families. This has been terrible. If you would like to see a nice article on my uncle click on "nice article".



Also my good friend & "cousin by marriage", Kim Moore, who is also my Uncle Charlie's niece has a nice blog that has pictures of Uncle Charlie. Click here to view it.

As hard as this entire tragedy has been so far, my dad reassures me that he has felt God's presence with them the entire time. My dad cannot say enough about all the kind people, police, the owner of the cabin site, and "angels" that helped him and my cousins while they were in Canada. Besides prayers for the Peacock family also pray that my uncle's body can be sent home ASAP. It has been difficult to schedule the funeral and stuff, but the worst part is that everyone needs closure. My Aunt Sharon needs to see her husband to make this nightmare a reality. It has just been a waiting game. Please pray some more. Thanks again and God Bless, HIL

No comments: