Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank You Marv!

I've got the best father-in-law in the world. Kev's dad, Marv, has been titled my "handy man", my "super", & my "landlord" over the past 5 years.
Kevin, is a very talented husband but he was not blessed with the skill of Mr. Fix IT. My dad, Jerry, is also a fantastic, talented dad, but he is not Mr. Fix It either.
So if I ever need something done around the house, Marvin is who I call. I mentioned to Marv that I would LOVE cedar flower boxes out side my front windows. Next thing I know he has designed them, purchased the supplies, put them up, and painted them, plus the shutters. I LOVE THEM!!!!! Check them out. I will post the before, the after, and then the flower boxes with flowers. Thank you Marv for all the work you do for me.


Our House before the flower boxes


Marvin's custom flower boxes and shutter painting

After

AFTER with flowers

Flower boxes with flowers

Thanks Marvin!

1 comment:

Mary Stephenson said...

Wow! I am so impressed, go Marv! The house looks awesome!