Friday, August 14, 2009

Like Father...Like son

My mom ordered Zachary a subscription to High Five which is the younger version of "Highlights" magazine. Z received his first copy yesterday and he loved it! He has looked at it at least 4-5 times already. The funny thing is that this morning he needed to go to the bathroom. Something he likes to do by himself. So he ran into our bathroom and next thing you know I hear "Mom, I need my magazine"! This is what I saw next. Talk about funny! All I have to say about this is Like Father...Like Son!

3 comments:

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

I love it! He is so dang cute!...even on the toilet with his mag. They are just growing up too quick for me. Seriously. I know, I say it all the time.

Lori said...

LOL...I think this is every man! Its starts so young! You do realize that he's going to kill you when he gets older, right?

Julie Anne Pettyjohn said...

Totally HILARIOUS!

Kids say the funniest things. On the phone, I told Berkeley I had bought my school books and I had to get 15 books. She replied: "Holy Cow!! How in the world are you going to read all of them? You'll have to read some and Poppa will have to read some to help you." Then she told me that her mom had been staring at a book for adults and not reading it to anyone, just staring at the words. :) I told her that meant her mommie could read silently to herself. Berkeley said, "Yeah, I think she's getting pretty good as a reader, cause I think she knows most of her letters already."