Saturday, August 22, 2009

Come join me on my deck

Today my mom stumbled upon a wonderful buy. I had no intentions of purchasing this item, nor was it on my list. I know Dave Ramsey would hate me but it was too good to pass up. In fact when I went to the store clerk to inquire about this item she told me that she was thinking about buying it. My mom also was thinking about buying but she let me. So without further ado....here is my new mosaic patio/bistro set. It was 50% off the original price and a steal!




I want to invite any of my girlfriends over for coffee ANYTIME (it could be 6 am if you want). I have such fun ideas for this table. Zachary and I can have our lunches on it. Kevin and I can enjoy each others company in the evenings after Zachary has gone to bed. I also look forward to drinking my morning coffee while reading my morning devotional on this table while Zachary is driving his tractors over my feet. I can't wait to use it. What do you think?