Monday, August 3, 2009

Blog Facelift

Yes, you are in the right spot. I have updated the look and name of my blog. Well to be honest I did not do it but a blog friend of mine did. Let me introduce you to Faith. If you click on her name it will direct you to her website. She made the process easy, quick, and pain free. She was an absolute joy to work with to create the look I wanted. I wanted a blog look that represented me. I wanted my favorite things, favorite colors, and some sparkle. Faith did just that. With the "candy, sweet" theme and the bright pinks. I LOVE IT! I hope you do too. For those of you who don't know me I am sure you are thinking....dental hygienist and candy. Yep... that's me!

Thank you Faith for the wonderful new look. I appreciate it!

4 comments:

Julie Anne Pettyjohn said...

Great new look! Keep the blogging going. I love being in touch.

Lori said...

Love the new layout, super cute! Its fun to change things up every once and awhile!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hil! Your new theme is Sweet! Love Zach's new room, too. You are such an awesome homemaker (amongst other things).

Faith said...

Thanks Hilary! I really enjoyed working on this with you...it was a lot of fun. Happy blogging =)