Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Launching a new blog!

I have been trying to figure out how I am keep my family stuff and my "fun" stuff separate. Not sure if it is 100% necessary or more of a pain. I am going to try it and if it does not work I will quit doing it. Basically the new blog will be for my favorite recipes, craft projects, decorating ideas, and such. Again not sure how it will work but I am going to try it. You can always view the new blog by going to my current blog and clicking the link on my side bar titled My Projects, Recipes, and Decorations or you can click here.

Today I am posting a project that I found at Bless Out Nest Blog. Shannon always has very cute and clever ideas for room transformations. If you have an extra minute or two you'll have to look at her entire blog. She is super creative and a wonderful Christian wife. Come check it out my version of her idea here!

2 comments:

Casey and Kim said...

your blog looks so good! I've been meaning to tell you that. I'm trying to update mine and keep bouncing back to yours! Thanks for being an inspiration! btw can't wait for our back to school or b4 new years lunch date!

Jennifer Horgan said...

Great idea!!! How do you have such a cute background on your blog?? I need to fancy mine up. An idea for your new blog - Blogging 101!!