Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two Boys and their Rue Rue



A couple weeks ago we got to celebrate my cousin, Lucas' college graduation. We had a wonderful dinner and had some great time together as a family. Zachary and Elliott spent most of the evening admiring "Rue Rue". My "grandmother" Ruey recently had a full knee replacement, but you would not know it by looking. She is still as spunky as before. The entire family has been so impressed with her recovery. Ruey calls Elliott and Zachary the "Greats" because they are "great-grandchildren". I think that is sweet. Both of the boys can't get enough of Ruey and Freddy. They love them and talk about them all the time. Cousins and Best Friends

Congrats Lucas! We are so proud of you. Here's a picture of Lucas heading out the door to med school....I mean to a graduation party. However he will be attending med school in the fall. CONGRATS!

1 comment:

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

Baby Boy finally graduated. I feel like Baby Boy and I should throw mom and dad a party for being awesome parents. Who knows?

Mom told me that the floor steamer has saved you. I am so glad you like it. I used mine yesterday and Saturday.

CHEMICAL FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!

P.S. my girlfriends adore the re-usable shopping bag you purchased me for my birthday this year. I love it too! I take it everywhere.