Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day 2009


We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday and Sunday. Since my dad had to work on Sunday we met him for an impromptu dinner on Saturday night. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me so I don't have any photos. I hate that!  However we did have a wonderful time celebrating DAD!  Dad, you are the best and I love you!

On Sunday we let Kevin open his presents before church. Zachary could not wait to show his Daddy his new shirt that said "Son of a SUPER DAD".  





Before church...taken from inside our kitchen cabinet.

Next we were headed to church for an excellent Sunday School lesson from Jeremy and Julie. Then we were headed to Lockwood to celebrate Father's Day with the Lemons family.  We had a fun day full of yummy food, family, and fun.  Ruey had some popsicles that the boys went crazy for. Funny story...she gave them their popsicles and immediately Elliott said that they had to take their shirts off.  Good kid, huh?  So next thing you know Elliott has his shorts off too and is telling Zachary he needs to take his shorts off so that he does not get popsicle on them.  Before you know it both boys are down to their underoos and are headed outside to enjoy their cold treat.  I know they are going to hate me for this but I had to post this pic of them in their shorts enjoying their popsicle.  



Here is a pic of Zachary with his PawPa Austin.  

2 comments:

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

Sometimes being happy elsewhere doesn't mean I am not sad that I have to miss these events. Sometimes being an adult sucks.
I wish I could have seen them in their underroo's. They are just getting to be so big.
The next time I am home I absolutely must see my Z Man.
I simply must give him a new pet very soon.

Jennifer Horgan said...

The undies pictures are priceless!
Where did you get that T-shirt for Z? It is so cute.