Thursday, June 25, 2009

Technical Difficultlies

My blogging has been delayed because of my laptop.....I am bummed.  The number one reason I do my blog is to journal our daily events and photographs. Since I don't have time to scrapbook like I did before Zachary I plan on using my blog as our scrapbook. Usually I blog from my laptop.  It has all my photos on it and it makes it super easy to type up a bunch of blogs.  However my laptop WILL NOT stay charged long enough to even turn the computer on.  I have purchased an new internal battery (not cheap) and a new power cord but it still does not work. Kevin has decided that there is something wrong with the power board where the computer plugs in.  Who knows???  All I  know is that I can't blog or work on my MOPS stuff for church.  Fortunately I have everything saved to a removable hard drive (THANK YOU KIM!)  However I am unable to use those files because our other computers are MAC's.  I LOVE MAC's except they can completely change the editing of my word documents.  Therefore I am taking my laptop in tomorrow to see if it can be fixed without costing me an arm and leg.  Sigh....the hassles of technology.  Until then I have enjoyed reading all my friends blogs!  I'll be back soon. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Technology. Sometimes it's our best friend, sometimes our worst enemy! Well, whenever you're back up and running, I've nominated you for a blogging award. Check out my page for details:) Talk to you soon!

Casey and Kim said...

Let me know if I can help?! I think I have most of the stuff still on my hard drive on computer downstairs. I was wondering what the deal was.. you weren't updating!