Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where have I been? Working on MOPS stuff!

I have some awesome photos and stories from our Labor Day weekend. However they are going to have to wait.

I have been too busy with MOPS to update our blog. Tomorrow is the first MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting at our church. I can't wait! The past 2 months have been busy planning, organizing, and getting ready for MOPS. This year I am serving as the MOPS coordinator so I have been super busy getting ready. Tomorrow is finally the day to meet the new moms, reuite with old friends, and get the ball rolling for an awesome year. Tonight we will all meet to set up. I finally have a guest room in my house. This summer the guest room has been taken over by MOPS stuff. I know Kevin and Zachary are ready for the first meeting too. They will finally get to see their wife and mommy again.


Going to set up for MOPS

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck tomorrow! Our first meeting was this morning and it went great. It was a busy morning but we survived and have a great group this year.

Cindy said...

You'll do great!!
Have an awesome meeting!
I'll say a prayer for you for tomorrow - that you feel a sense of peace throughout the morning and that all of your hard work will pay off!!
Let me know how it goes!
Cindy