Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mommy's little helper

This morning Zachary has earned the title of "Mommy's Little Helper". I decided it was time to re-pot some mums for our front porch. Zachary was so excited to help. He loves DIRT and he loves to SCOOP. So I set him up to help. I really thought he was going to be more of a hindrance but to my surprise he really helped me a lot. While I watered our newly planted mums in the window boxes, Zachary put dirt all around our mums. The ironic thing is that Zachary picked out his shirt today way before I decided to do this project. It was perfect for the occasion...GOT DIRT?


Zachary working on a project
Got Dirt??
M ommy's little helper
Notice how hard he is concentrating on keeping the water flowing. Look at his mouth.
Cleaning up our mess.
My fall flower boxesWindow #2

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Life's a garden. Dig it.

Love the mums! Zachary is such a great helper! Ella Mae...not so much. She's really into trying to eat the dirt right now. Oh well, maybe next year. :)

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Zachary did amazing! Way to go, Zach-attack!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Don't you love the faces they make when they're concentrating? I don't think Carina could do that project without getting dirt from head to toe.