Monday, December 17, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012
 
Our Thanksgiving plans are always the same. We wake up have a yummy Thankgsiving breakfast at home. Then we sit in our pjs and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Then we clean up and head to my parents house.  My in-laws head back east to be with our family so we call them later that night and plan our black Friday shopping.  It's a fun, quiet day where we celebrate everything that we are thankful for...which is a lot...much more than we deserve.
 
Breakfast Pancakes. Z or W removed his feet and gobble before the picture.
 Uncle Matt helping my mom carve the beautiful turkey
Here's Tom Turkey


This is my mom leaning on the counter like my Pappy did when he was alive. He would always travel to Missouri and cook our Thanksgiving turkey. He would let my sister and I sit on the counter and watch. Meanwhile he would be wearing a V-neck cotton undershirt and would lean on the counter...not sure why I remember that so much but I do.

Our little JerJer is one happy turkey!
 Zachary loves his cousin!
 We try to do an automatic timed photo at every holiday. We take about 20 of them and this was the first one with everone looking. The only bad part is the camera was sitting on a book and when the flash went of a reflection of the book caused this glow in the corner.  O'well!  It was a great day!

No comments: