Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fufilling a promise...

All summer long Zachary has asked if we could go to a local paint pottery place and paint a skull. Yes you read that right a pirate skull. Not a cute doggie, cupcake, or star...a pirate skull. Everytime he would ask if we could go we had other plans. He quickly reminded me 2 days before his school started that we never got to go. How do kids remember this stuff. So I cleared our calendar that day and took him to the paint place. He was so excited!

Concentrating!

 
Ok, mom I'll pose!

 Painting his masterpiece in a total of 7 minutes!

Here is his pirate skull prior to being fired.  We go on Wednesday to pick up the final piece.  I can't tell you how many times I have been asked, "Is my skull done yet?", " Is it Wednesday?", "Can we go get my skull?"
I appreciate these times with Z more and more knowing that his baby bro will be here any day.  Just me and my Z.

No comments: