Thursday, September 22, 2011

39 Weeks!  (September 11, 2011)

**Disclaimer....this was the morning of Sunday Sept 11th before we went to church. Little did I know that my water would break that night while I was at Zachary's choir practice at church.  Because nothing was comfortable to wear I put this black maxi dress back on before taking him to choir. This was the outfit I was wearing when my water broke on the commons floor.  That's another story in itself!
 My last full pregnancy picture!
Will is approximately 7.5-8.0 lbs measuring 19-20 inches long. He is considered full term! The vegetable of the week is a 8lb watermelon however I was not going to buy an 8lb watermelon...nor do I think I could find one.  So we used the little bear with "Will's Pappy's Dream Team T-shirt". 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't been good about updating this part of the blog. Total weight gain for this pregnancy was 36 lbs.  Much more than I wanted to gain but it sure was fun eating whatever I wanted. LOL! 

Maternity Clothes: Besides shirts and dresses...all I wear is maternity clothes. I'm about to start going naked...I can't stand to have things touching my big ole belly! My sister makes fun of me but as soon as I know I am going to be home for the day or night I take off all my clothes and put on an over-sized night gown. She calls it my MuMu. She came to my house one day at like 1 in the afternoon and I greeted her at the door in it. She about died!

Gender: He's a BOY! We have officially named him William Collins and we are going to call him Will. He is named after some very special relatives and friends...which I love that he will have role models to look up to!

Movement: Baby Austin is slowing down...I still feel him but it's almost like he is in slow motion. He's out of space.

What I miss: Being 36 lbs lighter! I am exhausted. I have started to snore which I have never done in my life time. I get tired easily.

Cravings: Desserts, Chocolate, and Candy....not a good craving to have. Especially when Kevin is trying to watch what he eats.

Symptoms: Well, as I end this journey of pregnancy I can honestly say that my body has had enough. However now that I have an induction date for Friday September 16th, 2011 all of my symptoms are subsiding. I am not having contractions or anything of the sorts. 

No comments: