Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We're OFF to see the Wizard...

Zachary had his first date last Friday. Of course it was chaperoned. HA! Zachary and I met Melody & Charley for dinner at Red Lobster and then we went to the Off-Broadway production of The Wizard of Oz. Oz is one of my all time favorite musicals, stories, and movies. It thrills me that Zachary loves it too. He calls it the Zizard of Oz.

During the evening, it was quite comical to see the difference between a girl and boy at this musical. Of course Charley loved Dorothy, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, and the Munchikins. Zachary being 100% boy loves the witch, the fire, and the flying monkeys. Charley was adorable in her Dorothy dress and ruby slippers. It was a fun, memorable evening with great friends.

Pre-Photo before his first date!




Dinner & Show Date

Walking out of Red Lobster hand in hand. I could not count how many Ohs & Ah's I heard from all the people waiting for a table. These two kiddos enjoy each other so much. Their personalities make me smile!
Zachary & Charley posing with the poster with their Toto dall and Witch doll.


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness, how fun! And for the record, if I had seen those two cuties walking out of the restaurant hand in hand, I probably would have welled up. Zachary and Charlie are too cute for words!

P.S. Now when are you going to take them to see WICKED?! :)