Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jerrytt's (Peacock) Baby Shower

This past weekend, my "Peacock" aunts & cousins hosted a baby shower for my sister & Baby Jerrytt. It was a very nice shower with yummy food, awesome cake, and fun games. It was so good to see most of my aunts and cousins. Rachel & Jerrytt got a lot of good stuff for his new nursery. Unfortunately, my mom was super sick with strep throat so she missed it....BUT my sweet dad came to stand in for Grams. Seriously, I don't know a lot of guys that would go to a baby shower but my dad had a blast. He was the life of the shower and participated in every game. It was very sweet.

The entire group:
Back: "Aunt" Max, Lisa, Aunt Sharon, Natalie, Donna, Dad
Front: Me, Zachary, Rachel, Elliott, Aunt Mary, Natalie, & Cathy


Lisa made the cutest diaper cake for Jerrytt
The delish cake that matches Jerrytt's nursery Dr. Seuss

Dad listening to the rules of the shower games.

The shower hostesses Lisa, Natalie, Rachel, Donna & Aunt Mary
Dad & Rachel comparing their bellies
Pops & Rachel (dad is standing in for my mom in this photo)

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a loving family! For one, I think its great that your dad would come in place of your mom, what a sweet dad and a great memory! Also, its so nice for your family to throw a shower for your sister. I got about 5 showers when I was pregnant with Adriana and NONE when I was pregnant with Paxton. So great that they gave her a shower for her second baby! What a sweet family!