Friday, April 16, 2010

Mr. Birdman

When we were in Hot Springs my wonderful cousin, Leslie, watched Zachary for one of the days we were away. She actually saved us because my inlaws were going to keep Z but they went on a trip instead. I thought we were going to have to forgo our hotel reservations and miss our trip. But Leslie saved the day. Zachary LOVES Leslie and he LOVES for her to watch him. While we were away Leslie would text me with updates about their day and one update she sent was this picture.
We finally got the bird house in the tree....well to be honest we did this about 3 weeks ago. BUT I did not put it in the tree very well. We came home about 24 hours later and the bird house was on our front porch. Thankfully we have wonderful neighbors and they found the house in their driveway. It blew out of the tree. Yesterday my father-in-law put the house back in the tree the proper way. HA!






Thanks Leslie! Zachary loves the birdhouse and he had a BLAST with you.

No comments: