Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Purging for Spring & Summer!

The past couple weeks I have been tripping on clean laundry....literally. Because of our crazy weather patterns here in the midwest I have not been able to pack up our winter clothes and bring out the spring/summer clothes. Just as soon as I did this task I knew it would snow or ice some more. Well, today I threw in the flag and just did it. I spent all morning cleaning out Zachary's closet. Please do not judge when you see this picture. Zachary's closet was literally a MESS! His closet was full with clothes that are two sizes too small and from two seasons ago. Please keep in mind you Zachary gets a lot of his clothing from his cousin, Elliott so we were a little overstocked.
Here's the before::::

After:
Thank goodness, Baby Boy Jerrytt is going to be arriving to our family soon. He will get full use out of all these clothes my sister and I have been storing. Seriously, we have more plastic bins of boy clothing between the two of us. As long as the seasons coincide Baby J will be fully outfitted...at least until he is size 3T. HA!



1 comment:

Lori said...

I did that last week, while on Spring Break, to Adriana's closet. I had a heaping box full of clothes that are heading to the "garage sale pile". It makes you feel so much better to get it all done and ready for a new season!