Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daddy goes to preschool

Last week, Kevin and I were asked to teach dental health in Zachary preschool class. I knew that Zachary would love us coming to his class but I was scared that he would be a disruption. I did not know if he would hang on me, dig in our presention baskets, or sit and listen like a good boy. Let me just say our prayers were answered because Zachary was perfect. When we walked in the classroom he jumped out of his chair and yelled, "hey guys that's my dad". He was on cloud nine.


Introducing ourselvses. (Z is the kid in the back in orange wiping his face on his sleeve)
Kevin explaining what happens when you go to the dentist. *Z's favorite part was the mask & gloves.

Teaching the 3 year olds how to brush and floss with the help of Nemo and Leo

Letting the kids brush.

We also played a game where the kids came up and picked out a food item. Then they would decide if it was a happy food or a sad food. The kids loved it!


No comments: